Saturday, October 25, 2008

15th week

I heard about blogging for the very first time from my sister who is very keen of novels. She had her own blog about novel on the net. But at that point of time, I did not bother as I have no interest in it yet. But, as I entered this class, the first assignment that was set up was to have our own blog. So, by hook or by crook, I have to have one and from that I learn to keep on updating the blog.


By blogging , I realized that I could actually share my thoughts, opinion as well as discussed the problems that I have encountered throughout the semester. I could also read the thoughts of other person on certain things. For me this is very good in the sense that we were actually helping each other as we always knew that nobody could live on their own without others in this world. Apart from that, by reading others blog, I could also improved on my language skills by enriching the vocabularies that I had so far as well as picking up on the new phrases or sentence structures. I admit that I am still learning all this as I believed there that there is no full stop in learning. Hehe, talking about what I do not like about blogging, sometimes I was lazy to update my blog and that was where the hatred came in.

I was wondering what is it that I like about this course at first... But as I turned up for this class, everything has change. It includes the way I think about the resources. These are the aspects that I think I have developed to a certain extent.

In terms of communication, I think I mixed around with others better as we were required to work in groups. Before this working with someone that I am not familiar with is not my favour. But now, I can mingle around better and I find it is quite interesting to work with different people each times. It makes me grow matured as I mingled with different people with different attitudes.

Critical thinking and problem solving? Off course…in order to complete the given assignments, we really have to crack our head to think critically in order to come up with a brilliant idea. I could sense that I experienced more headache this semester most probably due to the amount of critical thinking that I’ve done. haha…Problem solving is another one. I always experienced problem during the completion of the assignments. Each time I faced problem, I have to use different kind of strategies in solving the problems. Off course, friends around helped me a lot. I think all of these have really developed me to be a better problem solver.

Leadership? Hehe, nothing much to say about this. Frankly speaking, I don’t like to be a leader…hahaha..But after all, I have to be a leader too one day in the future. Leader=Father, husband and also a teacher.

The most important thing is I begin to be responsible and concern more about my study. Here comes the ethics and values. Right now, I became a better person in the aspect of organizing my time as well as to put priority on my duty. After all, that’s what a student should be.

I do believe that being a teacher is also a life long learning. There will never be full stop for it. Sometimes, teacher too can learn from their pupils. I always believe in the saying, learning is never ending….

In short, I believe that, theres still a lot for me to explore and to learn. With just the current knowledge that I have now is not enough. I really need more and more. I think I’ve clearly described myself here. That’s where I pen off.

No comments: